Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Thanks for Stopping By!

I've decided to start a separate blog for our ttc journey.  I don't want to overwhelm the few readers that follow my usual blog. I was going to copy and paste previous posts from the other blog but decided I will start this one fresh. 

Here's our ttc story in a nutshell:  DH and I have been together since June 1996, married since June 2005.  Neither have kids, always talk about how cute ours will be.  In all the years together, we have never had one pregnancy "scare".  I have taken tests in the past, usually because my cycles are so irregular.  But there was really never even a glimmer of hope then.  After several years of irregular cycles, I've recently started to have some luck with semi-normal cycles.  DH is 39 (40 in May '12); I am 34 (35 in Sept '12) and by golly it is time to get knocked up!!  Thankfully he agrees (after many months of not).  So this cycle, December, has been our official ttc cycle.  I am currently on CD 21, 4dpo and I am currently Photobucket

Here's to a wonderful journey down the brick road towards parenthood!

No comments: