Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Holy Raging Hormones!

Today is CD4 of the second cycle in a row WOO.  It's also day 2 of the first cycle that I'm going to take Clomid, per the doc's request to check my body's reaction to it. Not that we are ttc in any way, based on Friday's convo and blog, we still have a lot to discuss and sort through.  But I guess, as the doc said, since I'm not getting any younger, it's best to figure out things now than to wait and find out things won't happen.

I've had a pretty emotional weekend, mostly kept inside though.  I've slept the weekend away.  I don't feel any better or any more secure in life.  I just want to sleep some more.  I chalk that up to my hormones and the meds I'm introducing into my body.

Current meds: 500mg metformin twice daily, 50mg clomid once a day for five days, 500mg cinnamon twice a day.  Not that cinnamon is a medicine but it's supposed to do wonders for my blood sugar levels so hopefully that helps lower them.

The holidays don't fix my emotional probs either.  Not really looking forward to spending them with people that I don't particularly care for or to see.  But that's what the holidays are for, right?

I think I heard my pillow calling ...

No comments: