I usually cringe when I see a status or tweet or post about how many times someone has peed, puked, eaten. I've had to hide a few "friends" because of constant posts about their baby progress (for example, baby bump updates, u/s pics, cravings) and it's only because I've wanted to make those posts. I'm sensitive to my friends that are right there with me, so I'm hoping that the current path my blog is heading won't hurt feelings or make me become "hidden". And with that disclaimer, I'm probably going to become an annoying updater, even though I will do my best to not become one. I want to share my journey with you and hope that you'll sit back and join me on the ride - it could be a long one, but I'm hoping for a quick one ;)
So with that ... don't continue reading unless you want to :)
According to my trusty fertility tracker, I'm currently 4dpo (day past ovulation) and it's possible to have timed it right, which will be hard due to Dan's wacky schedule. I went in for bloodwork this morning, most likely to see if I did in fact O. I sure hope I did because I would absolutely love for my body to work, even if it was helped with the meds. I guess I wait for my doc to call and give me the lowdown. I've never been this far in the game so it's quite exciting. Shit, who am I kidding? I've never even been in this game!
I decided to start taking prenatal vitamins today, along with taking my met. I really should be taking the met daily and I know that. I just hate that these pills are so freaking large! I really should start incorporating more leafy greens in my diet - hell I should incorporate more of any veggie! - and go back to drinking only water. Lately, I crave soda and I think it's just the sweet I'm wanting. I don't usually drink soda - that stuff is so bad for you!! - but it's been so readily available, ok ok ... enough with the excuses!!
I'm in the 2WW (two week wait) and while I highly doubt any magic has been done, I'm trying to figure out how to keep my mind off thinking about this 99% of the time. School doesn't start until Jan 9, I could start organizing the stacks of papers that need to be shredded, I could start crocheting ... I just need something to hold my attention long enough to not keep wondering. I don't want to become obsessive, just realistic.
1 comment:
Welcome to my world. This is what my mind has been consumed with for the past 8 years. Did I O? Did I time it right? Did it finally work? Did this Ivf work? How about this IVF? Nope. Hope your road is much shorter than mine has been. I wouldn't wish this hell on anyone.
FYI...my RE has me taking an additional 800 mg of folic acid daily to what is already in the prenatal. Also, do your best to eliminate caffeine.
Post a Comment