Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Week 2 - Day 1 Food Journal

Today isn't going to be "miraculous" since I had to fast for some blood work.  And of course once I do eat after fasting, anything and everything wants to make my mouth's acquaintance!

Daily Calorie Goal:  1920     Actual Daily Calories:  1525     Under by 395

Breakfast:  skipped fasting
AM Snack:  skipped fasting
Lunch: 620 calories 1 Chicken & Bacon Ranch Subway Salad, 15 Sweet Maui Onion chips
PM Snack:  100 calories  1 package of Emerald Natural Almonds
Dinner:  255 calories 1 chicken breast, 1/2 cup of steamed carrots, 1 cup Progresso Tortilly y Pollo soup
PM Snack:  550 calories 4 Double Stuf Oreo Cookies, 1/2 cup of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Exercise:  74 calories  10 minutes dog walking

I met with my doc today to go over my diabetes (you'd never know since I keep eating sugar!) and he increased my Metformin to 2000mg daily.  I was sent for another blood panel and will find out my cholesterol and all that other jazz in a few weeks.  He keeps pushing Weight Watchers but I'm not willing to pay when I know I won't follow it.  I think that I'll wait to see what happens in the next three weeks before making a decision to join a program.

No comments: