Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 7 - 6/12/12

Well I've made it a full seven days of keeping a journal and marking down everything I'm eating, even though it's not the best. 

Daily Calorie Goal:  1920     Actual Daily Calories:  2795     Over by 875


Breakfast:  320 calories  2 pouches of Trader Joe's Brown Sugar and Maple Instant Oatmeal
AM Snack: 190 calories 1 Nature Valley Protein Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Bar
Lunch: 480 calories 1 Turkey & Pepperjack Cheese Sandwich (subway); Sweet Maui Onion potato chips
PM Snack: 90 calories Sugar free chocolate pudding (yes it's gross but I was desperate!)
Dinner:  1500 calories (give or take a bunch) 5 slices pepperoni & black olive pizza I didn't need to eat all 5 but I chose to and that's all I have to say
PM Snack:  405 calories the rest of Ben & Jerry's Half Baked ice cream pint

Exercise:  264 calories  19 min mile walk at 3mph for lunch plus a 10 minute dog walk in the evening

Well today started off well but then dinner came and BAM!  I'm glad that I'm doing this online journal because at least something can hold me accountable.  AND I'm being honest about what I'm eating and I can easily lie about it but there's no point to that.

No comments: