Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 4 Food Journal

So last night I buckled and ended up eating some ice cream, probably about the value of the calories I hadn't spent before bedtime.  UGH  Today wasn't any better :(

Daily Calorie Goal:  1920     Actual Daily Calories: 2297     Over by 377

Breakfast:  955 calories  1 Carl's Jr Loaded Breakfast Burrito and 1/2 order of hash brown nuggets
AM Snack:  skipped
Lunch: skipped
PM Snack:  190 calories  1 Nature Valley Protein Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Bar
Dinner:  880 calories estimated value because we ate at a restaurant that doesn't have nutrition info - 1 Skillet steak fajitas with grilled onions, green peppers, tomatoes and 3 flour tortillas, black beans, mexican rice and sour cream and guacamole
PM Snack:  272 calories  again an estimate - 2 chocolate french macaroons

What I've learned so far:
1. I can't eat whatever the heck I want.
2. I need to have a daily plan to stick with, it really does help me!
3. Even though I deny it, I am an emotional eater (example would be last night's ice cream binge)
4. Being honest about what I'm eating is really making me want to make better choices!

No comments: