Trying to figure out if it's easier to just post at the end of the day so hold on to your chonies while I figure this out ;)
Daily Calorie Goal: 1920 Actual Daily Calories: 2205 Over by 285
Breakfast: 290 calories 1 breakfast shake (1 scoop Chocolate Whey Protein Powder, 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1 tbsp natural peanut butter, 6 frozen strawberries)
AM Snack: 195 calories 1 4 oz Knudsen's On The Go Cottage Cheese and 1/2 bag Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips
Lunch: 360 calories 1 Turkey & Pepperjack Cheese Sandwich ( using 100% Whole Wheat Orowheat Sandwich thins instead of regular bread), with romaine leafs and spicy brown mustard; 1/2 bag Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips
PM Snack: 370 calories 1 Venti Iced Chai Latte
Dinner: 990 calories 1 Chipotle Steak Burrito Bol (steak, white rice, black beans, fajita veggies, green salsa, cheese, sour cream & lettuce), chips and guac
PM Snack: none - don't deserve it today, that's for sure LOL
Exercise: 15 minute walk to/from Starbucks, burned about 145 calories woo
1:45 pm I've decided that a 1680 daily calorie is not going to work for me as I will most likely go over each and every time. I changed my goals from losing 2 lbs a week to losing 1.5 lbs and that gives me a daily goal of 1920. I don't plan on going that high but I'm going to see how it works until the next weigh in.
7 pm Well, so much for not going high! I'm pretty sure the dinner wasn't what put me over as much as that little jaunt to Starbucks UGH Well, Day 3 will be interesting since I'm on my own for dinner, usually means I skip it or make a bad choice. Here's to a better day tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment