Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 3 Food Journal

Daily Calorie Goal:  1920     Actual Daily Calories: 1518    UNDER by 402


Breakfast:  235 calories  1 7" banana, 1 pouch Trader Joe's Apple & Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal side note this breakfast was horrible for my blood sugars UGH
AM Snack:  190 calories  1 Nature Valley Protein Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Bar
Lunch: 395 calories 1 Turkey & Pepperjack Cheese Sandwich ( using 100% Whole Wheat Orowheat Sandwich thins instead of regular bread), with romaine leafs and spicy brown mustard; Sweet Maui Onion potato chips
PM Snack:  200 calories  1 Nature Valley Protein Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Bar, 1/2 cup sliced cucumbers with lemon juice
Dinner:  500 calories 1 Trader Joe's Caesar Salad with Chicken, 1 12oz Diet Ginger Ale

WOW!  Who knew I could actually come in UNDER lol.  I was hungry most of the day, I really need to figure out breakfast timing and stuff.  My blood sugars have been unusually high the last two days.

No comments: