Breakfast: 320 calories 2 pouches of Trader Joe's Brown Sugar and Maple Instant Oatmeal
AM Snack: 90 calories 1 Quaker Oatmeal Raisin Chewy Granola Bar
Lunch: 395 calories 1 Turkey & Pepperjack Cheese Sandwich ( using 100% Whole Wheat Orowheat Sandwich thins instead of regular bread), with romaine leafs and spicy brown mustard; Sweet Maui Onion potato chips (serving size is about 13 chips but who is really counting?!?!)
PM Snack: 90 calories 1 sugar free chocolate pudding and it was so NOT worth the calories
Dinner: 725 calories 1 number 2, protein style with a pink lemonade from In-N-Out, I was so disappointed in my burger :( The line was crazy long and moving super slow, should have known my burger would not be up to par.
PM Snack: 480 calories 1 1/2 cup of Chocolate Malted Crunch ice cream to make up for the pudding ;)
Overall, I think I did a pretty good deal of eating during the day, it's the evening meals that I have the hardest time with! I had a feeling my dinner would be something high so I tried to watch breakfast and lunch, ok more so lunch. I wasn't planning on the ice cream so now I can't do that! I should take the daily calories and split them between meals. I'll make better decisions on day 2!
No comments:
Post a Comment