Saturday, November 26, 2011
One is the loneliest number
This being home alone shit sucks some major monkey balls! I should be used to it by now but it still stings. I have no one to hang out with on Friday or Saturday nights. It sucks that my two closest friends live in different states. And it sucks that I don't have any closer friends that don't have kids because it seems that without kids, I have no life. I should take up a hobby but have no idea what. I guess I could go through the tens of bags of to be shredded shit. I could organize my closet, again. If my feet were healed, I could go to the gym. I would love to be anywhere but in the house, alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Gurl I feel your pain. I have NO friends here!!! Well, none that I hang out with without Sean too. That's why I'm going home for THREE weeks! I need some friend time!!
Aaww that's so sad! It's ironic since I moved back home I've felt the same pretty friendless :/ Everyone's just got their own lives to live with or without kids.
Even with a kid, it sucks to be without your husband. I do it every weeknight for at least 4 nights a week. By the time he is home on the weekend, I am so exhausted and we're so busy doing errands and chores we barely have time to kick it. This is life I guess!
Post a Comment