Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

How Low Can You Go?

Apparently I can go low enough to be in NORMAL ... This morning's blood sugar reading 85, bitches!


Needless to say, I'm extremely excited!!  I am able to control my sugars by eating right WHO KNEW?!  I will probably start logging my food next, since I seem to have no problem logging my readings.  I have a feeling that logging will really hold me accountable as I've eaten two bagels today and I'm pretty sure that's not good for my sugar levels!  It's okay though because I'll be on track the rest of my day.

Oh and my weight is coming off too!  I'm sure a lot of it is water retention or whatever you want to call it but I'm just glad that I'm under the 300 mark on MY scale, which is the scale that is probably the most accurate since I'm usually stark nekkid when I weigh in, first thing after a morning visit ;)  I meet with the doc in 8 days, I hope to be able to show his scale who's boss around these parts!

Now to get my butt outside, while the weather is still nice enough to walk.

No comments: