Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A ray of sunshine

Met with Dr. Cole on Friday and got the "all clear, everything looks great, you're good to go".  Honestly, not sure how I feel with that.  I wanted more but I'm not sure what the "more" I wanted is.  I'm glad that there was nothing left over or any issues following the d&c.  I'm glad that days of spotting has ended and I'm just waiting around for AF to show up.  Dr. C said it would take 3-6 weeks after the procedure.  Tomorrow is 3 weeks; we'll be in Maui at 6 weeks.  I'm hoping AF shows up sometime between now and Maui but I've got a funny feeling that if AF shows up at all, it will be IN Maui.  Dumb bitch! ;-) 

We'll be taking Clomid again.  Dr. C said that since it worked last time, there's no reason it shouldn't work this time.  From his lips to ...

We have our u/s pic and I just don't understand it!  It looks nothing like the ones people are posting on Facebook, maybe because it's not the one you take home, I don't know but at least we have it.

My locket came in.  I love it and wear it every day. 

My body is basically 100% healed, no physical pain or complications.  My heart isn't 100% but getting closer.  My mind isn't 100% consumed by thoughts and questions.  I'm slowly moving on and feeling better about everything.  Even though I still dislike the "God's plan" comments. 


No comments: