It's time I take control and responsibility for myself. No more excuses like "Dan doesn't buy the right foods" or "It's too much time out of my day to prepare meals" or "The gym is on the wrong side of the freeway".
I could start today or yesterday but I've decided to start Monday. My plan is to go to the gym every workday for a minimum of 30 minutes on the treadmill and 5 minutes on the elliptical. Mondays I'll go with Dan and come back home to shower and get ready for work; Tuesday through Friday I'll shower at work. Saturday and Sunday won't be planned gym days but if it happens, great. I'd rather use those days for walking outside or something.
So starting April 23, my goal is 5 days a week. I'll be checking in weekly so feel free to leave positive (and nice negative!) feedback :)
1 comment:
5 days a week was something I had to build up to so try not to set your goals too high. Give yourself a big pat on the back for accepting responsibility and joining the gym though!
Post a Comment