Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

I can't believe I buckled!

I've signed up at the TTC forum on FF and now I'm not sure I want to go back. All these women are there for support, I dig that. But they're also enablers. Or maybe I'm just looking to blame someone else.

Last night, I decided to POAS. I have no idea why I did that. I mean, I do know but it was basically a waste of urine and a stick. UGH so irritated with myself. Of course, no one who is ttc wants to see the bfn but I wasn't expecting anything else. Especially since I was only 7dpo based on temps. I think I POAS because the posters were sharing their bfp and they were also 7 or 8 dpo. So in a way it was like peer pressure. I have to admit, some of these ladies that are posting pics of their POAS are really pushing it. Unless I'm just blind and can't see the second line. But it definitely wasn't on my POAS. I have two tests in the cabinet, I'll be holding out for at least another week. If AF doesn't come by Friday, I'll POAS again. I don't want to become a POAS addict, basically pissing my money away!

On a side note, I am feeling kinda icky. I'm not sure if it's a head cold and if it is, not sure what that does to my temp, if it does anything. I've had nausea a couple days in a row and the last two days I've had some pretty bad backaches. This morning, I woke up to back cramps, at least that's what I'm calling them. Can cats sense pregnancy? I know animals can sense sickness, my cat is always extra lovey when I don't feel well. She tends to hang out with DH when he's home, but she's been hovering around me lately. Maybe I'm reading too much into that?

It's January 1, 2012 - Happy New Year! Here's to another year of life, happiness and health!

No comments: