You know the saying, "It's not official unless it's on Facebook"? Well, it's official.
At last night's game, we took a pic in our Dodgers gear while holding a sweet little baby tee. Dan wanted me to post that to FB right away and was bugging me the entire night! Well, I wasn't able to mainly because the service at the games was shit and a part of me was nervous. Sure, we've heard the heartbeat and seen the baby three times and there is no reason to think that anything is going to go wrong BUT that thought will always be in my mind.
So I just decided to make the photo my profile and will see what happens. I can't get mad at Dan's parents for telling people now. LOL It's probably not the best way to tell "close" friends and family but the people who I really care about and should know, do. That's what matters most.
1 comment:
I thought it was very sweet.
Post a Comment