Today has been WONDERFUL! I'm overflowing with emotion. Such a great big relief has been lifted off my shoulders.
How far along?10 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:Official weigh-in today @ Doc's office so know in 4 weeks but I'm losing
Maternity clothes?Just one pair of pants that I like to wear, I have 2 tops also
Stretch marks?Already there
Sleep:All night and weekend
Best moment this week:Seeing our baby looking more like a baby and hearing a powerful heartbeat today!
Have you told family and friends:Our parents, siblings, my managers, close friends, twitter and blog followers.
Miss Anything?No
Movement:No movement but a lot of uterus stretching and moving
Food cravings:Cantaloupe
Anything making you queasy or sick:Cheddar cheese
Have you started to show yet:Nope, I already look knocked up so
Gender prediction:Girl
Labor Signs:No
Belly Button in or out?In
Wedding rings on or off?On
Happy or Moody most of the time:Happy
Looking forward to:hearing the heartbeat on my own - purchasing a doppler to make myself crazy LOL
Not loving:right now, nothing. I'm just happy and excited to be writing this today!
2 comments:
:) Pretty awesome feeling, isn't it?!
Happy!!!
Post a Comment