How far along?12 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Nothing official yet, I keep going up and down
Maternity clothes? I have a pair of pants and two tops but I wear regular clothes for now.
Stretch marks?Already there
Sleep:All night and weekend
Best moment this week: Making it to TWELVE WEEKS!
Have you told family and friends: Yep, made the "official" Facebook announcement this weekend so pretty much everyone now
Miss Anything?No
Movement:No movement but a lot of uterus stretching and moving
Food cravings:Cantaloupe and string cheese
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of chicken cooking
Have you started to show yet:Nope, I already look knocked up so
Gender prediction:Girl
Labor Signs:No
Belly Button in or out?In
Wedding rings on or off?On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody
Looking forward to: the next appointment Sept 17 - won't get to see the baby but hope to hear the heartbeat
Not loving: no complaints
No comments:
Post a Comment