Today is the first day of the rest of your life ...
I don't quite understand that phrase. If every day is the first day, then I guess I can put off things until the next day, right??
I woke up this morning with a sudden desire to STOP living the way I do. As I was in the shower, I was thinking about all the time I waste away, sitting on the couch with my computer and tv on. I sit all day, in front of a computer, why would I do that at home?
Our place is a mess, not like it used to be, but messy none the less. I have Christmas decoration tubs that need to find their way back to our storage unit, clothes that need to be laundered and put away, papers that need to find their way into a trash receptacle. I need a maid! Oh wait, that's supposed to me I think.
So today I am back on track. Back to testing my blood sugar (that ice cream last night really pushed me over this AM and no, it wasn't worth it!), taking my pills daily (metformin and vitamins only) and now, back to tracking my food on MyFitnessPal. Hopefully I can get some walking in and really start to focus.
My goal is to make less excuses than last month, which should be easy since there are only 29 days in February ;)
1 comment:
It's kind of random but I was chatting with another friend of mine this morning and we were both talking about getting on track. Must be Black History Month inspiring us all.
Post a Comment