Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Time to be honest ...

As you have seen, I haven't posted for a few days.  Not that I was trying to hide anything or I'd fallen off the wagon.  I have still tracked my food on MyFitnessPal so I am still accountable for all the bad that went into my mouth.  In a sense, I was getting bored with my postings so I took a few days off to just see what has been going on in my mind and well, I have nothing to say! lol

Today I received the results of last week's blood work.  My A1C was 6.7 and I'm pretty confident that if I can get that below 5, I can get rid of my diabetes diagnosis. Cholesterol was 203, should be below 200.  Triglycerides was 193, should be below 150.  LDL (you know, the BAD cholesterol) was 123, should be below 100.  Overall, the numbers don't seem horrific and if I start to walk daily and get back onto eating healthy then my next round of results should be significantly improved!  I go back August 13.

This weekend was rough emotionally so I didn't really care much about eating and when I did, I didn't care what I ate.  I'm hoping to break the cycle and get back to eating right!

No comments: