Daily Calorie Goal: 1920 Actual Daily Calories: 2140 OVER by 2080
Breakfast: 1108 calories 1/2 of a DiGiorno Garlic Bread Crust Pepperoni Pizza
AM Snack: 190 calories 1 Nature Valley Protein Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Bar
Lunch: 1140 calories 2 cups Chocolate Malted Crunch ice cream and 2 slices of Trader Joe's prepared Pumpkin Bread
PM Snack: skipped Not like I need any calories anyway
Dinner: 1222 calories 1 bowl Miso Soup, 1 Yellow Dragon (shrimp tempura roll with avocado), 1 spicy tuna roll, 1 Crunch Roll (shrimp tempura roll) A complete estimate since I can never find accurate nutrition info for sushi.
PM Snack: 560 calories 8 Double Stuf Oreos
No excuses, I just plain didn't care to make any smart choices. I am dealing with nasty menstrual symptoms and gave in to my weaknesses. Which I ended up paying for in the middle of the night, as I was paying homage to the porcelain king.
No comments:
Post a Comment