My goodness this cycle is driving me bonkers! Here I am, trying to figure out when time great, meaningful BD sessions that will knock me up and my body hasn't even shown me any signs of ovulating! This cycle had me taking clomid on C5-9. The book I'm reading states I can expect to O about 7 days from the last pill, which would have been five days ago. Honestly, I haven't even felt any of the pains and twinges that I felt in previous months and my temps haven't gone up, instead they seem to have fallen and hangout in the lower numbers.
I have been told it is possible to not O during a clomid cycle and that frustrates me to no end!! I'm sure the over 100 excess lbs doesn't help things much.
For the last week I have POAS a lot, only to get the same thing - faint lines on an OPK test strip. Apparently OPKs are different than HPTs. With an OPK, if the test line isn't equal to or darker than the control line, it's a negative. With HPT, any hint of a test line is a positive. WTF?!?! I would think any amount of LH surge should be my sign to BD like daily. And that's not quite easy to do.
So here I am, CD21 with no detection of O and pretty sad. I've only got two more rounds of clomid before the doc passes me off to a specialist. So I'm going to eat right and exercise. Anything I can do to help this body get pregnant, I will!
No comments:
Post a Comment