Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Where does the time go?! I can't believe we are in 2012. I remember thinking that 2000 was going to mean we were all like The Jetsons! Oh, to be young again ;)

I've made a different resolution. Usually I say I'm going to eat healthier, exercise more, or not make any. This year, I am going to celebrate and enjoy life! So to start off, I deactivated my facebook account. I did that a fee hours ago and I have to admit, I'm really wanting to go back on!! I deleted the app from my phone and the bookmark from my browser. I hate that I did it because I'm trying to eliminate drama, instead of just deleting the peeps I don't want to be a part of anymore. I guess that's just me being super sensitive. My goal is to make it the entire month, then I can go back ;)

I've started baking. Yesterday was mac n cheese bites and today lasagna cupcakes. Looking forward to using our slow cooker.

No comments: