Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

So many thoughts, so little time

Mind races with so many thoughts that I can barely put sentences together to make a stupid blog.

1. E is doing great!  Last week baby boy had a fever of 101 so he was kept from daycare all week, which was fine by me :)  Took him to the ped and he weighed in at 13 lbs 11 1/2 ounces.  He feels a ton heavier though haha  No clue what was wrong with him, probably caught the daycare bug mixed in with teething.  He's such a happy baby.  Rolling from back to tummy, blowing bubbles, raspberries and kicking his legs.  Started the inch worm move a few weeks back and if given the floor time, he can move across the blanket with no problem. EEK

2. I've got a mad case of baby fever and I can't even begin to grasp WHY.  I mean, I know why but seriously why?!?  I love babies, I love MY baby but he's growing so fast that I'm missing the baby.  Make sense? Nah, didn't think so.  I think it's because of all these preggo peeps around me.

3. I've been jealous of D lately.  He gets to spend so much time with E that it has actually put me into quite the funk.  I've been having bizarre dreams related to something happening to the baby and it scares the crap out of me, like he's gone too soon and I haven't had any time with him.  Fortunately I was able to work out something with my managers and I will be working a reduced week so that I can have mommy dates.  I hate leaving him with daycare, or D, because I only get him for a few moments each day.  Sure, I get more than a few moments but it doesn't feel like it.  Here's hoping that this new schedule helps me with my blues.

4.  No news on my weight loss because there hasn't been any!  But with the aforementioned work reduction, I plan to take advantage of some time off and get to business!

That's all I can manage today, folks.

No comments: