I've been so consumed with going back to work and enjoying the last month I had with E that I have been too tired to blog. So in a nutshell, while I have the time and brain capacity to do this ..
The month of May went by way too quickly! Mother's Day was great - spent with my grandmother in Lompoc. Very low key and just family, couldn't have asked for a better day! Bittersweet as it was the first Mother's Day D didn't celebrate his own mom and my heart hurt for him. D's birthday was uneventful but we made up for it with having my youngest brother and sister fly in from Colorado for a week. That was fun but way too much time in the car. Sadly, I returned to work on June 3, one day before our wedding anniversary YAY me on timing LOLOL
The first week back to work was great. I am very fortunate to have awesome managers and a low-stress job that provides me with the flexibility I need. E goes to daycare Tue-Fri which means I don't get in until 9 am. My dad thinks he'll monopolize my lunch hour to "get my ass into shape" but little does he know that my lunch break is taken at 8am DUH lol N is a great person to have watching E and I feel so comfortable with her! I know he's in good hands, even though I hate leaving him with anyone but myself. I can't wait until I get home and I hate that weekends are only two days.
An amazing life we have - this sweet, innocent, precious, beautiful miracle.
Three months of E:
1. He has the sweetest smile!
2. Tummy time is conquered! He does great and can go for quite some time now. And he LOVES to look around.
3. He is so alert - always looking around when he's on my chest or shoulder. Such big beautiful eyes, so eager to soak in everything.
4. Well, he's officially out of his newborn clothes and just hanging out in 0-3 months - I've birthed a shrimp LOL
5. Working on grasping - he tracks things but doesn't quite reach for them except when he thinks about it, which isn't often haha
No comments:
Post a Comment