Total weight gain/loss: 8 lbs gained (PP weight 297, CP Weight 304.4)
Maternity clothes? same old story - work pants and tops and bras; guess it's a good thing I'm a fatty
Stretch marks? I believe my entire stomach and breasts are covered now :(
Sleep: Miss it dearly! I'm tired all day but can't seem to get into bed and close my eyes until 10pm and then I'm awake at 4am.
Best moment this week: Every moment I feel him move around.
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? eating chocolate and ice cream and pizza and whatever I want!
Movement: he likes to move and then be still for hours, what a freakout
Food cravings: chocolate
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Have you started to show yet: Definitely!
Gender prediction: Well we thought girl but it's BOY
Labor Signs: Not sure if I'm having contractions but there's definitely something going on in that belly of mine
Belly Button in or out? Innie and starting to get a little more shallow but I know it won't pop
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happily Moody
Looking forward to: holding him in my arms! Just 3 weeks and 2 days EEEK
Not loving: hormonal swings holy shit!Maternity clothes? same old story - work pants and tops and bras; guess it's a good thing I'm a fatty
Stretch marks? I believe my entire stomach and breasts are covered now :(
Sleep: Miss it dearly! I'm tired all day but can't seem to get into bed and close my eyes until 10pm and then I'm awake at 4am.
Best moment this week: Every moment I feel him move around.
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? eating chocolate and ice cream and pizza and whatever I want!
Movement: he likes to move and then be still for hours, what a freakout
Food cravings: chocolate
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Have you started to show yet: Definitely!
Gender prediction: Well we thought girl but it's BOY
Labor Signs: Not sure if I'm having contractions but there's definitely something going on in that belly of mine
Belly Button in or out? Innie and starting to get a little more shallow but I know it won't pop
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happily Moody
Looking forward to: holding him in my arms! Just 3 weeks and 2 days EEEK
I gotta say, pregnancy does NOT suck ... I've been pretty lucky and if each pregnancy was like this, I'd do it all the time! Well, maybe not LOL
I have to admit, the last couple of weeks have been physically hard but I feel great and excited! I have this insane pressure on my vaj and my inner thighs. My legs/feet start to swell up late in the day and my hands are tingly. But I will gladly deal with all that to incubate this kiddo for a few extra weeks!
Yesterday was the first of four NST - non stress test - and we did great. Or I should say, E did great. He must have known something was going to be done because he was so active all day. Today, he's probably recovering from all his activity LOL Basically I was in L&D and strapped up to a couple monitors for his heart rate and I believe contractions. For about 35 minutes I just laid in bed and listened to his little heart just beat away. I could do that for hours!!! Here's hoping the next one is just as easy.
1 comment:
I think I gained 40 pounds with Casey so I think you're doing a GREAT job!
Post a Comment