Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

When will it be normal again?

I am so tired of the constant back and forth going on in my mind and my heart!  I'm usually strong and able to push beyond but not this time around.  I hate that at any moment my eyes will tear up or I want to shut out the entire world.  I close my eyes and hope that when they open it will all be different.  So far, it's not working out in my favor.  I think what hurts the most is when Dan talks about his feelings.  I'm not used to it and I love that he shares with me.  It's just another twist of the knife.

When will this go away?  How long until it's back to the way we were?

1 comment:

Randi said...

Don't rush this healing process, Gen. Just take it one day at a time.