Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

41 Days!

I cannot wait to get on a plane headed to Maui!  My favorite place in the entire universe ... close to Dodgers Stadium of course.

I am so glad that Dan agreed to go for 6 days instead of just 3.  It sure wasn't hard to convince him.  I was prepared to whip out some feminine tricks if needed!

We'll be staying at our usual condo, Aston Mahana, which is AMAZING!  Floor to ceiling windows that look directly over the ocean, best way to wake up and close your eyes!  We'll have all the comforts of home - a fully supplied kitchen (just need to buy groceries), washer and dryer plus daily housekeeping (which we always turn away).  It's the perfect place because I don't go to Maui to spend my days in an expensive hotel.  I want to be out around town, enjoying the scenery and beaches.  Hopefully the unit we get is as nice as the last two we've gotten.

Having this trip so close is really helping my spirits stay up.  I've got a few tears left and definitely some sadness lurking in my bones but I'm in a good place.  Going to Maui will put me in a GREAT place!

aloha

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Please pack me in your suitcase and take me with you!