Baby Reifer is currently the size of a lentil bean. Just a few days/weeks ago, Woodstock (as Dan likes to call this growing cluster of cells) was the size of a poppy seed and then a sesame seed. So weird to think that something that teensy is now in control over MY future.
It was exactly twenty-one days ago when I saw that slightly faint positive. I still can't believe it. It's rather interesting to learn about your body when trying to get pregnant and then learning about it as you are pregnant. So many things are changing. I've got random hairs popping in random places (no, nothing too trollish yet!); my boobs are getting bigger and they hurt all the time! I haven't had any food cravings, except string cheese. I have this need to stuff my face with string cheese every opportunity! Docs say it's because that's the only source of calcium coming in and the baby will take it from me if I don't put it in. By all means, have some string cheese!!
Today I told the dentist office we're expecting, mainly because I didn't want to get into too much trouble for my lack of flossing which leads to overly sensitive and bleeding gums. Of course, as soon as women hear about a pregnancy, they all become cooing hyenas but I loved every minute of it! It was nice to be able to share the special news, especially after my MIL spilled the beans to a couple of Dan's siblings - which she had no right to do and even though I've said I'm over it, I'm not.
No comments:
Post a Comment