Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's May Already?!

I remember being little and thinking how long I had to wait in between holidays and birthdays, always thinking it was taking too long to become a grown up. And now, I'm 33, wondering how the heck is it already May 1, 2011?!?!?

In reflecting over the last few months of the "new" year, I can't believe how quickly they went by and I'm desperately trying to figure out what I did that was anything spectacular.

Take today for example - nothing spectacular at all. I slept until D got home, around 8:45 and then went back to bed around noon, only to wake up at 4. What a waste of a beautiful day.

Well, I'm not going to be doing that anymore - at least not by choice. I have so much to do in the next few weeks and work is going to be busy, always a good thing.

Time to focus and not let another 5 months pass me by so quickly!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

It's cahrazy how fast time flies. The older we get, the faster it seems to go.

Dawn Marie said...

I can't get over how fast this year is going by. I say that pretty much every year and every month because time flies.