Long time no post
Quick post because I'm tired and surprised that at 10:05 pm I am still up, in the front room, with lights on ... whaaaat?
It's been a magical 15 months with Ethan and I can't believe how quickly time flies now.
I'm still morbidly obese and no, I haven't been taking care of myself or my diabetes. And yes, I know that is extremely selfish of me and no, I have no good excuses but yes I am trying to make changes.
In the middle of changing computers so I can't access photos to post yet.
Started my own business - Genderella Photography ... NO not transgender or porn. That's my childhood nickname, you know like Cinderella except my name is Gen and well I don't care! That's my dad's nickname for me and I love it :P
In a few days I'll be celebrating 18 years with Dan - holy fuck I'm old!
Ok, I'll be back sooner than later to update on life as I know it.
Peace out
No comments:
Post a Comment