OH EM GEE with a capital EFF
Well it appears we are having a BOY. I sure as shit didn't see that coming. Sure, I was secretly hoping but I honestly thought the tech was going to confirm female genitalia and we would go on with our day. But oh no ... Not my kid, that's not how we Nelson/Reifer folks roll, yo!
We got to the ultrasound place at noon and the tech was not the same one from last time, ok no biggee. This tech explained that if the confirmation was a boy then I would get to come back for a FREE 3d/4d package - SWEET. But I really honestly truthfully swore they would be confirming girl. And so did D.
We were just a few minutes into the scan and she had me lay on my right side with my top leg kicked behind me. From there, I heard "oh wow ... um yeah it's definitely a boy" HOLY SHIT what?!?!?!? D and I were shocked, both dumbfounded. She showed us his penis and scrotum. Definitely not what we were expecting. I honestly didn't know if I should cry or laugh - I have been calling this baby by her name for the last month and getting excited at the prospect of tutus, ear piercing, nail painting, all things girly! She showed us several times and kept saying she was sorry that they were wrong. Don't apologize hun, we're getting a free package LOLOL
We are in shock - back to the drawing board for names and themes!
1 comment:
Super fun timez!
Post a Comment