Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Bump Photos

Being overweight and pregnant hasn't been too hard on me, it just makes it harder to tell that I'm currently carrying a mango in there.  In the beginning, I was super excited and wanted to take weekly photos even though I wasn't planning on sharing them with anyone.  Well I ended up taking them only when I had doctor appointments so that was like every month.  And I don't like them :(  There's no change, I look way bigger than I am and it's sad.  Mostly all I see is that the top of my belly is getting bigger, harder and pushed out.  Sigh

This sweet little mango is surrounded by all this fluff. Boo.

But today I've decided to share them with you.  Never mind the goofy looks and yes, they are bathroom mirror photos BWAHAHA


2 comments:

K said...

adorable!!!

Randi said...

You can totally tell the difference! YAY FOR BABY BUMPS! And? Your face looks so thin at 18 weeks!