How far along? 20 Weeks 1 Day
Total weight gain/loss: I think I'm down a total of 6 pounds
Maternity clothes? same as before - a few tops and pants
Stretch marks? Starting to get a few more
Sleep: lately I feel like I am not sleeping enough Naps are WONDERFUL
Best moment this week: Gender Reveal!
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my belly
Movement: I thought I felt some fluttering but I can't say for sure since I have no idea where the bebe is hanging out in there
Food cravings: Nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still can't hang in the kitchen with chicken
Have you started to show yet: Everything seems to have moved UP and if my boobs carried the baby then YES lol
Gender prediction: Girl - and she is!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On and extremely loose lately, weird
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happily Moody
Looking forward to: November 12 - anatomy scan
Maternity clothes? same as before - a few tops and pants
Stretch marks? Starting to get a few more
Sleep: lately I feel like I am not sleeping enough Naps are WONDERFUL
Best moment this week: Gender Reveal!
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my belly
Movement: I thought I felt some fluttering but I can't say for sure since I have no idea where the bebe is hanging out in there
Food cravings: Nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still can't hang in the kitchen with chicken
Have you started to show yet: Everything seems to have moved UP and if my boobs carried the baby then YES lol
Gender prediction: Girl - and she is!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On and extremely loose lately, weird
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happily Moody
Looking forward to: November 12 - anatomy scan
Not loving: That I have to wait so long in between ultrasounds
OMG We're having a girl - what am I going to do?!?!? I know she'll be adorable, I mean how can she NOT be?! I can already picture this little toddler (oops,kinda skipped a year or two didn't I?) with golden skin and big green eyes, totally bossing her daddy around. I'm seriously getting teary eyed just thinking about it ...
We're having a baby girl and knowing the gender just made it that more real!
OMG We're having a girl - what am I going to do?!?!? I know she'll be adorable, I mean how can she NOT be?! I can already picture this little toddler (oops,kinda skipped a year or two didn't I?) with golden skin and big green eyes, totally bossing her daddy around. I'm seriously getting teary eyed just thinking about it ...
We're having a baby girl and knowing the gender just made it that more real!
No comments:
Post a Comment