The power of positivity is definitely out there!!
Today, we had our first ultrasound for this pregnancy. I have to admit, I went in with seriously low expectations since "it's still so early" and I kept trying to tell myself it would be ok if nothing was seen.
Well I was worrying myself over nothing! Not only did we get to see the sac and a baby, we "heard" a beautiful heartbeat. We got to hear it twice and it was music to our ears! Based on the measurements, they changed the due date to March 18 and put me at 6 weeks. I go back August 20. Bring on the morning sickness (or afternoon, or evening!) and weird cravings and constant peeing!
3 comments:
your baby is beautiful already.
Yay! I'm surprised you got to do the ultrasound so soon!
Thanks ladies! I was super excited to get this. Anxiously waiting for August 20!
Post a Comment