Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Patiently Waiting - kinda

Today, one of my best friends had her first ultrasound and heard the sweet heartbeat of her long awaited baby.  My heart pained and tears formed in my eyes but not out of jealousy, not out of hate but out of sadness for not having experienced that sound/feeling and happiness that after years of trying, she's at this point in her life.

I'm still waiting for AF to show up so that I can start the next round of Clomid and try to join her.  It's been 51 days since the d&c and I'm not sure how much longer I should wait for AF.  Dr. Cole did say it would start at least 5-6 weeks after the procedure and well those two weeks have come and gone, heck we're 7 weeks out now.  I don't know if I should request progesterone to bring AF on or just try to wait it out. 

Ideally, I'd like to lose some weight like a LOT of some.  Not sure if I should wait for that because well it would just be forever again!

Anyway, that's all on the baby front.  Just waiting ...

1 comment:

Andrea said...

:( I do completely understand that bitersweet feeling it sounds like you had. I've had it so many times myself. Although I also know it was different for you in some regards having m/c. I'm hoping you can join me soon too...none of us should have to wait for somethig like this that we so desperately want and deserve. It's just not fair. Xoxo.