I decided to try Mashable's two week disconnect from social media and I've successfully made it three days without Facebook or Twitter. I deactivated both accounts Friday night and I'm not really sure I'm missing much. Sure, there's a few peeps who post pics and funny things I'm missing, but in all honesty, I'm not missing it. I find the time I miss it the most is right before I fall asleep, lying in bed and wanting to just check in. Or right when I wake up. But other than that, neither site is calling me, begging me to come back. And I'm cool with it.
I think I might actually go the entire month of March, well we'll see if I can make it through two weeks first!
2 comments:
I'm so impressed! It is pretty easy honestly. Lately all FB does is pisses me off. Twitter not so much because only a select few are on there. It's such a crazy weird addiction we face to these sites!
I tried to go on your page to tell you something (can't remember what now) and you were gone! Good job, Gen!
Post a Comment